Christian Louboutin recently lost a lawsuit filed claiming that Zara created a replica knock off of his peep-toe sling back pump "Yo-Yo". The court ruled in favor of Zara claiming that customers will not be confused between the shoes because the signature red bottoms cost about 8 times as much as the Zara knock off. As part of the ruling Christian Louboutin was ordered to pay Zara $3,600 for compensation. Christian Louboutin is also suing the designer house YSL, or should we say Saint Laurent Paris.Louboutin claims they were issued a trademark for the signature red sole back in 2008. Apparently that trademark isn't valid and anybody can slap a red sole on their shoes. Tell us what you think @JonesMag-Blake Herbert@blake_abear
- This shade was brill!! 😂RT @Jonesmag: I want JUSTIN!....I mean, the other one. #BBMA
- @Jonesmag @Nashville_ABC SO worth it!! Join the club!
- I want JUSTIN!....I mean, the other one. #BBMA
- RT @TheSource: RT @Jonesmag: Must say @claudiajordan looks sooo Jones.... So, she is our fav tonight on #CelebrityApprenticeAllStars
- RT @Jonesmag: Must say @claudiajordan looks sooo Jones.... So, she is our fav tonight on #CelebrityApprenticeAllStars