This past weekend the heat was on in Miami! Here are a few photos of ladies who showed up and showed out at the 16th Annual American Black Film Festival. For those of you who aren't too familiar with the American Black Film Festival, here's a little background. The ABFF originated in Acapulco but five years later the fesitival set up shop in Miami Beach for easier access. Now, each summer over 5000 people attend for classes, premieres, exclusive parties and so much more. Serving as a staple in Hollywood, this film festival creates careers as well as polishes them and the black community is uplifted.-Blake Herbert@blake_abear
- @Jonesmag You should let @britt_underwood on your cover, she is perfect.
- RT @Oprah: June I love the analogy.#nicenasty
- RT @Jonesmag: It was great meeting you @pulpmyfiction. Let's do business and have some fun... Welcome to @JonesMag.
- “@Jonesmag: Nice meeting you @claudiajordan !!! Welcome to @JonesMag... :)” < great to meet you too!!
- It was great meeting you @pulpmyfiction. Let's do business and have some fun... Welcome to @JonesMag.
June 26, 2012 (10 months 3 weeks ago)
American Black Film Festival Miami Beach
Models: Selita Ebanks
Celebrities: Terrence J, Selita Ebanks, Nicole Friday, Malinda Williams, Twinkie Byrd, Tracey Higgins, Tracee Ellis, Ross Megan, Sousa Nadine Ellis