Amanda Seales, also known as Amanda Diva, teamed up this past Tuesday with AT&T 4G LTE, the Women's Entertainment Empowerment Network, and yours truly, Jones Magazine, to host an exclusive showing of her vibrant artwork at Hair Rules Salon in Hell's Kitchen. Seales honored the following creative leading ladies: Coco & Breezy, Michaela Angela Davis, Aurora Rose and La Bruja who inspired her collection. Seales celebrated her five female inspirations and their respective hair styles, while her guests celebrated Seales' impressive artistic accomplishments and versatility. Signature cocktails for the event were provided by Hennessy, and Evelyn's Kitchen supplied the delectable desserts which Seales' audience devoured over eclectic conversations ranging from her medium of preference to Fall hair trends. Us Jones girls had an absolutely wonderful time experiencing Seales' premier visual art show at one of our favorite neighborhood salons. Congratulations, Amanda! We can't wait to see what's up next for you!Stay Tuned for video coming soon! -Kristin Ann Fahlbusch@KadontplayPhotos: Tammy Bender
- RT @Jonesmag You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of…t.co/hMfisNhI7r
- @jonesmag what happened to the whole prince makeup breakdown?
- You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of… t.co/Y4CcPBPLrN
- “@Jonesmag: Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!”< #spreadLOVE🙏❤
- RT @Jonesmag: Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!