We all know, maintaining a fashion-forward wardrobe and a positive bank account balance ain't easy. So when word spread like wildfire about Versace's newest capsule collection for H&M, excitement ensued. As did nostalgia.Versace's been a long-time leader in the fashion sphere, dressing celebs like Madonna, Elton John, Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez. The label has more than 80 boutiques all over the world and couture gowns ranging in price from $10,000 plus and suits for $5,000. Their line extension includes accessories and even a hotel.Come this November H&M will make it possible for all of us to indulge in what seems to be the ultimate fashion win-win, with their H&M capsule collection. While this isn’t their first designer collabo (Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney, Roberto Cavalli, Comme des Garçons, Jimmy Choo and Lanvin have all followed suit) the name Versace has since been synonymous with ostentatious designs in the past three decades."Versace is one of the most important brands of recent times, and their collection for H &M will be glamorous and flamboyant—everything Versace stands for," said Margareta van den Bosch, creative adviser at H & M.Versace is widely known to the international fashion world through their iconic gowns, and these 15 red carpet stunners illustrate why…
- RT @claudiajordan: Who's watching Celebrity Apprentice All Stars tonight on NBC? 9-11pm. Check us out and see who wins it all! .....
- RT @TheSource: #SourceTalk: It's almost time to bring the grills out for summer! What 2013 releases are in your summer playlist?
- RT @TheSource: Michelle Williams talks new album at 2013 SESAC Pop Music Awards: t.co/sOqbnMobGm via @YouTube
- RT @TheSource: #SundaySermon: God is the light! Keep It Simple & Follow Him and the Spirit Inside You!
- RT @TheSource: #SundaySermon: "I know that God will give you whatever you ask of him." John 11:22. #JustASK! #JustDoIt!
October 7, 2011 (1 year 7 months ago)
Versace: 15 Of Our Fave Iconic Looks
Celebrities: Beyonce, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cindy Crawford, Elizabeth Banks, Elizabeth Hurley, Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson, Katy Perry, Halle Berry, Marisa Tomei, Penelope Cruz, Uma Thurman