Haute Couture (or "high sewing" when translated) shows aren’t about trendspotting. No, no. At its best, these shows are about designers showing their stuff. An all out opportunity for them to take fantasy, craftsmanship and their visions to higher heights and show the world what they’re really made of. These creations are made to perfection, from coat linings to dress trims, which explains their hefty price tags (think: $10,000 through $200,000). Pricing aside…they are beautiful (sigh)! And hey, there’s no harm in looking, right? Checkout a some of our faves below. And ask yourself… If you had the cash, would you splurge on one?
- The #Blaze bag, a part of @Burberry Prorsum's #Spring/#Summer 2013 collection is definitely an… t.co/bwJ0ANd61n
- RT @AWill2LOVE: “@Jonesmag: Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!”< #spreadLOVE🙏❤
- RT @tferg3: Befriended a tube of @Clinique_US Moisture Surge CC Cream in Medium Deep. They've come a long way in their color range options. *Tips hat
- RT @tferg3: It's Monday!! Take a step toward CONQUERING your FEARS! 😱 #heights #ziplining #belize #jungle… t.co/w2j9oyyYsE
- RT @tferg3: A Thoroughbred’s most important purpose in life is to keep moving forward. Not side to side in a race, only FORWARD. So whatchoo lookin' at?