Who can knock Kanye's hustle? Be it for fashion or music, he remains a headliner. It was recently announced that West was chosen to present at next week's CFDA Awards ceremony. And just who is he presenting to you ask? Céline's noted creative director, Phoebe Philo, who's receiving an award for Best International Fashion Designer. If this seems to have come out of left field, here are a few facts: in Kanye's "Dark Fantasy" track he gave the designer a lyrical shout out and—most importantly—he wore a silk women's Céline top during his Coachella performance April. Needless to say it was definite style statement and apparently maybe the CFDA committee thought so to.
- Just arrived at the Plaxico Burress Collection launch event! #mensfashion #luxury #nycnights #nfl #plaxicoburress t.co/LD5e7k6zRw
- RT @ThaleBlanc: #FF @Jonesmag @derekfabulous @glossi @stylesaint @MimiLombardo #SurreyLane
- #FF @Jonesmag @derekfabulous @glossi @stylesaint @MimiLombardo #SurreyLane
- Yes we do!!! ;) RT @Jonesmag: We stay lovin' @Deborah_Cox.
- We stay lovin' @Deborah_Cox.